- Streaming camera
- Webcam 1080p HD 60fps with Microphone,Spedal Software Webcam Laptop Desktop Mac USB, Pro Streaming Web Camera for Conferencing Zoom Meeting Gaming Skype Video Calling Recording
Webcam 1080p HD 60fps with Microphone,Spedal Software Webcam Laptop Desktop Mac USB, Pro Streaming Web Camera for Conferencing Zoom Meeting Gaming Skype Video Calling Recording
- High Definition Webcam: Spedal MF934 face cam streams and records vibrant, true-to-life video with smooth motion and crisp details in full High Definition 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- Webcam Software: On Spedal’s official website, you can download software that can control Webcam. You can modify the exposure/saturation/resolution/saturation/contrast/PLF(HZ)/white balance through the software. You can also record video through the software, and you can use different Scenarios to achieve customer needs, Our software can also be applied to other brands of webcam
- Advanced Configuration: Equipped with six-element glass lens and light correction, the pc camera fine-tunes to the lighting conditions to produce razor-sharp high def images even if you're in a dim setting.100° FOV accommodates up to ten people, ideal for small boardroom meetings, telecommuting, or small groups/teams chats.
- Built-in Microphone: Fitted with two noise cancelling microphones, one on either side, the webcam for video calling and recording is able to capture more realistic sound from every angle, so that your voice comes through sounding natural and clear.
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, Smart TV, TV Box, etc; works well with most video applications: OBS, XSplit, FaceTime, Hangouts, Zoom, Broad soft, Google Talk, Line, Tango, Viber, Imo, Facebook, etc. It is also an ideal companion of Gaming like Xbox Series.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item Weight||5.1 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.57 x 4.53 x 2.68 inches|
|Item model number||1080P High Frame Rate Video Camera|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Low Light|
|Date First Available||February 25, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on April 23, 2021
Great camera - nice and clear picture and adapts well to various lighting situations. I'm using it with octoprint to monitor my 3D printer. It works well for this because I'm able to focus it precisely on the workpiece. I will say, though, that I wish it had a manual zoom as well as focus so that I could frame the timelapse videos I capture just the way I want. For larger pieces, it's great to have the wide field of view, but for smaller pieces, I'd like the option to zoom in. So the lack of a zoom adjustment and the overall size are the only reasons I have withheld the fifth star. I find it to be a little large for my tastes, especially for travelling along the printer bed as I have in my setup (see photo). It's a little bulky/heavy to travel along the bed, so it ends up vibrating quite a bit when my print bed switches directions. The high frame rate (60fps) makes up for the vibration for the most part, though, so that's another point in its favor. The third photo in my review was taken with very low light and as you can see, it does a good job at lightening the picture to compensate. Altogether, I'd definitely recommend!
Reviewed on July 28, 2021
The camera is a little to wide for me being in front of my pc. Although they do mention this in the description I didn't think it would be as much as it was. Mic on this webcam is great. I have tested out many mics that come in speakers and/or webcams. This one is as clear as they come. No complaints about muffling. Mic is also great at blocking sounds not meant to be heard during a meeting. Ex: my dog barking outside, or light background music.
Reviewed on August 27, 2021
Update: After writing my review below the seller reached out to me. I sent them proof of my review below and they agreed to replace the webcam. I was told that a new webcam would have been delivered but it never arrived. I contacted the seller numerous times to advise them that the item had not yet been delivered and enquired as to when I could expect to receive it, however, the seller did not respond to any more of my messages. When the seller originally reached out I was impressed and had intended to update my original review to speak to the level of responsiveness of the seller, but, in light of what has happened, I am so happy that I waited and did not do that. Original review: I am so disappointed with this webcam. I purchased it because of its feature, specifically the 120 degree wide angled view, 60FPS and 1080 picture quality. I teach exercise classes online and I recently moved to a smaller space so I needed the wide angle so that I capture a wide area with the camera at a short distance from my body. I chose 60FPS because I am moving and wanted the image to be crisp and clear. I did not mind the manual focus because I have heard other movement instructors complain about the image sometimes when the camera tries to autofocus, so the manual focus was not a dealbreaker for me. When I received the camera initially I was pleased with it because the packaging was nice and it seemed to be made of good quality materials. When I used it the first time I noticed that the image quality was not as clear as I was expecting however, the wide angle was evident and I was able to capture a larger area. Unfortunately after only 5 uses the manual focus started to give problems. Half of the image would be somewhat focused while the other side would be blurred. It also became very difficult to turn the lens to try to get it focused. I tried cleaning the lens with the cloth that it came with to see if that was what was causing the blurr on one side but that was not the issue. Now the camera is useless to me because the quality of the image is so poor. I cannot have my clients pay for such poor quality videos. What a waste of money.
Reviewed on May 18, 2021
I bought this camera with zero expectations. Being a cheap camera that I'd never heard of, I figured it was worth the risk. My only purpose was to use it as a secondary "rear view" camera on live streams. From the minute I plugged it in, I was blown away. The picture quality is fantastic and I love the manual focus option. One thing that I always turn off on my other webcams is the autofocus so my camera doesn't try to focus every time I move around a little. I don't have that problem with this. The wide angle lens is really nice as well. This may end up replacing my primary webcam that cost me 4x as much as this. As an avid streamer, I'd definitely recommend this. My only concern at this point is how long it will hold up, but only time will tell.
Reviewed on July 09, 2021
Opted for this webcam over the logitech due to the value and also at 60 fps. Can't beat it. Connected to the latest 2021 Apple M1 Mac Mini under the Big Sur OS...must connect to the USB hub directly in back of the Mac Mini. Video quality tested and is great. Still trying to figure out how to minimize screen view. Great wide video shot. Still need to play and test manual auto focus to give it 5 stars. So far so good...happy with Spedal product so far!
Reviewed on May 31, 2021
I did not like the fact that I had to manually focus the camera a lot. But after you get it focused it actually does have pretty good quality which I was not expecting us for opening it and seeing that it was another product I ordered that was from China which I try to avoid I am not happy but I'm not mad about this product it works okay get the job done I just wish I bought a better one that fits the description of the item, for example, it doesn't autofocus, it doesn't have a light or a few different light Styles like most webcams nowadays do. oh, & it's a lie when it says that the webcam can broadcast up to 60 frames per second [FPS], but I was only getting 25 MAX. I am getting sooo sick of getting lied to about every product I buy on Amazon and I'm literally about to cancel my Prime account!!!!!!
Related products (4/137)