- Streaming camera
- Gaming 1080P Webcam - SOOMFON USB Web Camrea with Adjustable Light, AutoFocus, Privacy Cover, Dual Noise-Cancelling Mics for Live Streaming, Video Conferencing, Teaching and More
Gaming 1080P Webcam - SOOMFON USB Web Camrea with Adjustable Light, AutoFocus, Privacy Cover, Dual Noise-Cancelling Mics for Live Streaming, Video Conferencing, Teaching and More
- Two-Level Adjustable Fill Light: Equipped with four built-in fill lights, you can achieve the ideal brightness level in dim lighting environment through the adjustment switch on the back of the web cam. Automatically transform the RGB colorful atmosphere lighting effect, making the scene more fascinating when you are in the game. Totally a webcam designed for streaming.
- 1080p Webcam with Auto Focus: Comes with high definition 1920 x 1080p resolution at 30fps, and our enhanced autofocus helps to capture videos that are as accurate and lifelike as possible. Make a great first impression with fans and impress your friends with this gaming webcam with true-to-life colors.
- Dual Built-in Microphone: The built-in microphone with noise-canceling technology reduces ambient noise to enhance the sound quality of your video. Even in noisy surroundings, you can clearly capture the sound you want, allowing your communication easily and naturally. It also has an extended 1/4 threaded hole that you can use with your tripod.
- Webcam with Privacy Cover: The privacy cover of this USB webcam can be manually adjusted to fully cover the lens, which can perfectly help your privacy security. It also helps protect the lens from dust and debris, extending its lifespan.
- Recording Saves Memory: Recording in H.264 and H.265 video formats can provide continuous and smooth high-quality images, which can help you save computer storage space and U disk memory. This streaming camera allows you to record your game live broadcast anytime and anywhere without any worries, and record every marvelous moment of your game.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item Weight||6.7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.92 x 3.23 x 2.48 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||CM003|
|Special Features||Low Light|
|Date First Available||April 19, 2022|
|Rating||no rating yet|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 02, 2022
I got this SOOMFON camera for the specific use of FaceTime from a wide angle. My partner and I were tired of crowding together in front of the iPad or Mac camera in order to always be in view. PROS: (1) The auto focus works well and the mics pick up well even from ten feet away. (2) Auto brightness seems to work well and is sufficient for most lighting. CONS: (1) The zoom button on the front works but takes some getting used to. After setting the camera angle, pushing the zoom button usualy requires enough force that it physically moves the camera and requires a reset. (2) Picture quality is good but not what I expected from 4K. The camera can do a lot more by using a third party program such as OBS (Free). Overall, I give this web camera 4.5 stars due to the clumsy operation of the zoom. However, if you want to download third party software as mentioned above you can adjust he zoom via the application.
Reviewed on July 29, 2022
I loved right out of the box this camera was easy to set up no software just plug and play. It is widescreen normally I had to zoom on OBS to show a more up close quality of the camera. I think its good for the price not going to say the best though. I think there are still more expensive cameras with alot better clarity but this is perfect for my needs. As its plugged in it does not turn on the rgb lights they only come on when you actually have your camera active. This is actually a neat feature though because what I love is there is so much talk of people prying on people through their webcam well with this feature trust me you would know someone is watching cause it would be cycling through the rgb colors. On to the flaw in it besides a little better quality I wish there was a way to shift the rgb to what I want maybe a program to do so or even software I could download would be great. Outside of that though this really is a nice headset for the price and I do recommend it.
Reviewed on August 09, 2022
The camera delivers a very nice 4K picture, though the color is somewhat dull. The auto-focus is sometimes slow to adjust to my movements, but it does work. I was surprised at how wide the camera could capture. I like the magnetic cover for the camera as well: it sticks over the lens and also on top of the camera when not in use. The only issue I had was with the zoom, which was supposed to change by tapping the "zoom" button on the right side of the camera. I have read other reviews of this camera stating that this tap-to-zoom button did not work, and in my efforts, I found that to be true as well. I would like to zoom it in because at default it is quite zoomed out, and I appear in Zoom meetings "smaller" than other participants. Some programs, like Zoom, cannot adjust the camera's zoom. You can download third-party software to control the zoom in other applications, but the point is that the zoom button does not work.
Reviewed on August 06, 2022
Not a terrible webcam, but this item has a high price tag for the quality it puts out. It is comparable to webcams in the $40-$60 price range when it comes to the quality of the video it puts out. The other thing is the auto focus. The autofocus is constantly adjusting every time you move an inch, it just feels a little too much and distracts from the video. If you’re looking for a decent 4k Webcam than this is probably a good choice. If 4k isn’t a big deal, you’re probably going to get similar quality for a much lower price tag with some other webcams.
Reviewed on August 09, 2022
Use a separate mic if you have ANY background noise. If there's no background noise, I think it would suffice for zoom calls, but preferably, get a decent quality mic... you'll thank yourself. The camera itself has a great capture, easy ring light and privacy slide, and simple mounting. Plug and play, and a good swivel for getting just the right angle. It's a great little webcam.
Reviewed on July 29, 2022
My wife and I work 100% remotely so having a Webcam that delivers flawlessly is a BIG DEAL for us! Wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. Even without optimum lighting. Tried first with a ring light and then with only ambient light. Both looked great. Will be getting a 2nd one for her as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Reviewed on August 25, 2022
The media could not be loaded. When you plug your camera in you may notice only the main lights for lighting will turn on and off, this is because the colorful lights around the camera only turn on when the camera is on. The camera quality is great! So clear and the focusing works well. I love this camera and recommend!
Related products (4/137)