- Streaming camera
- 4K Webcam, DEPSTECH DW49 HD 8MP Sony Sensor Autofocus Webcam with Microphone, Privacy Cover and Tripod, Plug and Play USB Computer Web Camera for Pro Streaming/Online Teaching/Video Calling/Zoom/Skype
4K Webcam, DEPSTECH DW49 HD 8MP Sony Sensor Autofocus Webcam with Microphone, Privacy Cover and Tripod, Plug and Play USB Computer Web Camera for Pro Streaming/Online Teaching/Video Calling/Zoom/Skype
- 【Solid 4K Streaming & Full HD Video】High-definition 4K 8-megapixel PC external webcam with 1/3”CMOS Sony image sensor features up to a 3840*2160 resolution at 30fps. Our DEPSTECH PC web camera supports full HD video calling over the internet without any delay that makes you feel as if you're conversing in person face to face. DEPSTECH 4K webcam can be also used as a gift for your family or friends.
- 【Autofocus Webcam】In the era of remote meetings, the autofocus webcam was a must-have that works great. DEPSTECH Webcam has a face tracking mechanism that keeps in focus the person and removes the distraction of unwanted objects, showing details clearly and streaming clear video even in low light conditions. Perfect for webinars, zoom meetings, PC video conferencing, streaming online classes, etc.
- 【Dual Mics & Noise-Canceling】With digital noise filtering technology, DEPSTECH web camera with dual microphones can pick up your voice and filter out background noise automatically, enabling you to enjoy a clearer voice for hassle-free communication. Even in noisy surroundings, you can capture the sounds you want.
- 【Privacy Cover & Tripod & Stickers Included】The privacy cover not only protects your privacy security but also prevents the lens from dirt and debris. Add 4 types of stickers that provide you with freshness and interest in work and life, especially in Halloween decorations. Compared with the old one, this DEPSTECH DW49 webcam has improved, support 360° rotation and an upgraded extendable metal tripod, you can easily move the camera to your desk if you don't want to clip it onto the computer monitors.
- 【Plug and Play & Wide Compatibility】This usb webcam comes with a 5.9ft USB 2.0 cable connector, enables simple plug-and-play setup for Laptop/Desktop Mac, no additional drivers or download software required. Compatible with Windows XP (SP2/ SP3), Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS and etc. Ideal for boardroom video conference and multi-person chats.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item Weight||10.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.35 x 2.13 x 2.05 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||DW49|
|Special Features||Values: |
|Date First Available||March 24, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic alternative to Logitech Brio - accurate colors, high resolution/fps and great audio!Reviewed on August 20, 2022
The media could not be loaded. I was looking for a upgrade from my Logitech c920 without having to opt for a Logitech Brio. I also primarily have use for Zoom/Teams and video conferences, so 4k was a bit overkill for me, I simply wanted a sharper 1080p that would work well if I opted for a green screen and chroma key. Having bad experiences in the past with off brands, I was a bit hesitant but based on the other reviews, pulled the trigger. I provided a comparison video of my Logitech c920 running at 1080p @ 30fps and the Depstech at 1080p @ 60fps. There's also a comparison of the microphones. Pros: + Color is the number one selling point. Out of the box, zero adjustments, it's excellent, almost perfect to my actual scene with default lighting + Built in microphone is honestly solid-- crisp, very little distortion, definitely passable. (although you're ALWAYS better off opting for an external mic) + Clarity is good. Not GREAT, but an improvement from the c920. + Large field of view; while this matters little to most people, it's a bonus, especially if you want to use chroma key. Cons: - It doesn't handle low light conditions well, you'll definitely get some chromatic aberrations/light bleed - Auto focus can be hit or miss, generally I manually adjust it in settings as occasionally it "gets it wrong" and you're completely washed out and it looks worse than the c920 - I added this in pro, but I feel a need to mention it here; clarity isn't mind blowing, not for a 4k camera, and probably not compared to a DSLR or Brio; where it shines however is the OVERALL clarity, from "you" to your background and everything else. The c920 does a good job on the focus subject, but will annihilate everything behind you. Verdict: Potentially a budget Brio. (virtually matching specs from field of view, resolution, color accuracy and microphone) For simple zoom calls, definitely an upgrade from your c920 as at 1080p/30fps. (which is the max for all your major collaboration tools) Like I said, the video speaks for itself!
Reviewed on September 06, 2022
There are better cameras available, but I found this one to be one of the best values I could find. Picture quality is great. Sound quality could be a bit better, but its still much better than my Logitech C920.
Reviewed on August 13, 2022
I have a weekly dj residency and wanted to upgrade my webcam that I use to stream my sets live on Mixcloud/Twitch/FB/etc. This thing looks incredible! My regular viewers have commented at length at how good it looks, and I can’t help but feel more confident in my streams now. My only drawback is the auto focus. Dj’ing in a dj booth or on a large stage makes the camera struggle with not just my own movements, but with fog and lights going off. Overall I don’t see it as a reason to return it - I’m planning on buying a 2nd one - but it’s worth noting if you’re using this for any sort of live performance usage.
Reviewed on September 06, 2022
Easy to install - Plug and Play. Excellent picture. Automatic or very useful manual focus when needed produces sharp close-ups. Equally great brightness, contrast, backlight correction settings. After five hours of use, I am sold!
Reviewed on June 14, 2022
I know the price is something remarkable for this product but, it's a very poor camera even with ideal light conditions the lens seems blinder in comparison with others despite to be a 4K camera. My old 720 cam didnt have that kind of problems, what I mean is when you turn on the 4k cam you look sub exposed, everything is getting almost obscure. People can't even see my face clearly. But, for the price... there's no much to say Updated July 27 2023 ok, to be fair, this company blown my mind with its after client serevice. They reached me out days ago after seeing my comments about their cam 4K DW49 and they started to help me to figure out what could have happened with the product. At the end, they offer me a new and better reference of thier stock and now, I am looking forward to get it on my hands. I just want to say to Depstech this kind of service means a lot for costumers like me. Thank you so much guys, it's really appreciated. When the new product come, I'll do a very honest comments about it as always I do since I've been a regular amazon costumer who has bring products from furniture until computers and alwasy leaving comments that could help not only costumers but companies as well. Thank you Depstech
Reviewed on June 27, 2022
I wasted money buying entry level webcams, lots of them, that I was seriously buying professional cam for my video recordings. I just can't get the quality video, focus and color gamut on these cheap and not so cheap ones. I have a 4K action camera which I use for video recording but it was not really designed for my purpose. I don't trust all reviews and many are bad simply because they did not check their gadgets or configured they equipment properly. Worse, they didn't make some tiny research of what they are exactly buying. I forgive them. So with all these in my mind before buying the Depstech 4K webcam, I have doubts in my mind and ready to lose the money in case, you know. This Depstech 4K webcam is a deal, finally, with very reasonable price for its capability. Autofocus just works fine and fast, the 4K resolution works well especially for OBS which detects several image resolutions and adjustments and even just for Windows webcam (the 4K option will display after reboot). The only criticism I have, if you call it that, is that it has no power led indicator when plugged into USB and forget about the lens cover, you might just end up scratching the front panel.
Related products (4/137)